BAW assists the leading French railway company in managing its performance
Mission : What performance planning after a merger?
Profession : Financial Management, Operations Management
Sector : Hight Tech Engineering and Infrastructure
Société des chemins de fer français Réseau maintains, modernises and markets access to the rail network for all passenger and freight railway companies. The company was created from the merger of Réseau ferré de France (RFF), SNCF Infra and the Direction de la circulation ferroviaire (DCF).
Following the restructuring of several entities, each of which had its own IS, our client wanted to carry out an overall and critical review of the existing tools in order to have all the necessary information to build a new vision of its performance management.
- Collect and review existing documentation
- Interviews with specialised professionals
- Inventory and classification of IS applications, associated flows, local tools developed in addition
- Identification and definition of associated business processes
- Study of data: shared scope of applications and corresponding degrees of granularity, analytical repositories, associated application keys
Duration of the mission : 100 man days
Challenge : To have an overview of the existing situation
- Critical assessment and recommendations
- Shared overview of the existing situation