- Strategic Alignment of Operations
- Supply Chain Design
- Supply Chain Roadmap Drafting
Operations & Supply Chain
For a Supply Chain in alignment with the company’s strategy, efficient, agile and resilient, digitalized Operations, serving the CSR policy, and integrating the value of your supplier networks.
Transform your Supply Chain & Operations to develop competitive advantages
- Develop competitive advantages
- Contributing to environmental and social policy
- Develop agility and resilience
- Meet increasingly flexible customer/consumer demands
- Comply with increasing and varied regulatory requirements in different markets
- Convey product information to customers and consumers
- Secure and apply sourcing
- Facilitate integration into upstream & downstream value / supply chain
- Contain the cost of operations
- Manage increasing product complexity
- Attract and retain talent
How can your supply chain enable you to develop competitive advantages, including contributing to your corporate CSR policy?
BAW uses its expertise and business and technological skills to inform your choices and support the transformation of your Operations from end-to-end.
Transformation Demand Driven Adaptive Enterprise
- Training and assessment of Demand Driven methods
- Design and implementation of DDAE methods (DDMRP, DDS&OP, Adaptive S&OP)
- Review and implementation of S&OP processes
Digitalisation of Operations
- IS master plan
- Assistance in choosing solutions (ERP, APS, WMS, TMS, MES, OMS …)
- Project owner assistance
- Change management support
Transformation Supply Chain Durable
- Alignment of operations strategy and CSR policy
- Implementation of circular operations: repair / maintenance, redistribution / reuse, refurbishment / reconditioning, recycling
Traceability and serialisation
- Product / Process / Asset traceability audit
- Design of identification and traceability solutions
- Design of serialisation solutions
Improving operational performance
- Process mapping (BPM)
- Business Process Optimisation (Lean 6 Sigma)
- KPIs and dashboards
- Continuous improvement
Collaboration with Suppliers & Transmitters
- Measurement and monitoring of supplier risks
- Collaborative processes
- Customer / supplier information exchange
Supply chain and operations managers have to rely on increasingly sophisticated and efficient supply networks to meet the growing need for performance, resilience and efficiency.
New technologies must allow proper orchestration of your networks. BAW builds solutions with you that guarantee sustainable and efficient responses. We combine talents and technologies corresponding to your needs, with the aim of optimising your processes and information systems.
To improve their value chains and their efficiency, Business & IT departments must mobilize the digital asset. Combined with large software solutions, new technologies allow the development of improved and personalised services with high added value.
But how do you find your way around? How do you make the best choices in a digital world where everything moves very fast and options abound? How can we engage in POC/POVs, and even allow ourselves to fail, as long as they bring value?
And how to go fast and well, guaranteeing a high level of realisation, operability and maintainability?
Our Digital Factory brings together all the skills, both in terms of solutions and approach, and its multidisciplinary experts are there to support you at every stage of your digital projects, without ever losing sight of the use value of your projects.
Best value for money, in an agile and structured development framework.
Our business case studies
Each customer is a new adventure. Our customers trust us to advise and support them on complex issues.
Le Groupe BAW accompagne en AMOA la Maison Johanès Boubée dans sa migration S/4HANA
BAW accompagne le Premier Opérateur Télécom Européen dans la mise en œuvre d’Anaplan
BAW accompagne l’un des Leaders Mondiaux de l’Evénementiel dans son choix d’ERP pour la refonte de son SI de Gestion
Do you have a supply chain transformation project ?
- Supply Chain Strategy & Operations
- Demand Driven Transformation
- Operations’ Digitalization
- Operational Performance
- Circular Supply Chain
- Traceability & Serialisation
- Supplier Collaboration
Discover all news about our firm, the analyses of our experts, the dates of our next events, articles and resources in every aspect.
Business At Work x Exertum, a winning combo for the SAP users
IS strategy in the age of cloud computing
“Cloudisation” of the Information System
Change Management in a Collaborative and Digital Context
Business At Work develops partnerships with technology leaders to accelerate and secure your transformation projects.