- Evolution of application mapping over 3 years in line with business needs and digital evolution
- Innovation opportunities and technological constraints to be integrated
- Adherence to this roadmap by the other departments.
With innovative, high-performance and sustainable solutions, BAW helps CIOs to develop their operational models towards more agility, transparency and power.
How can digital technology and innovation be integrated throughout the company, combining cost rationalisation, adaptability and performance, within the context of company’s CSR? What are the features of efficient Information System governance? When to buy, manufacture or lease technological solutions ? When and how to outsource skills and services ?
The scope of Information Systems is constantly expanding. The IT Department has thus become an essential element for the success of business transformation. Supporting this transformation also means facing major social and environmental upheavals, with new digital ecosystems relying on technological skills and trusted partnerships.
"Make, Buy or Rent"
- External application, process of choosing providers (editors/integrators)
- Internal application, development process
- Application of corrective and evolutionary maintenance process
- LOWCODE approach
- UX approach
Skills and organisation
- Organisation and sizing of resources
- Inventory of current individual employee skills
- Projection of future skills
- Planned recruitment
- Technical training requirements
- Professionalisation and ITIL best practices
- Optimisation of processes through Lean IT
- DEVOPS strategy and practice
- Internal/external data centres
- Fuidance to the overall IS department
- Project management department
- Monitoring department for applications in production
- Key contacts
- Change management
- Internal and external contracting
- IS management control
- Digital efficiency strategy
- Short and medium term action plan
We drive change to ensure the optimal alignment of your operational processes with the development strategy defined by your management.
Technological Innovation & IS Vision
We have an in-depth knowledge of all the information systems that we share with our clients. This enables us to advise on evolutionary paths, to guarantee the feasibility of changes and make best use of innovations embedded in your ecosystem.
Skills, agility and coordination
We deploy the best project and programme management techniques to help you to manage your actions. We guarantee better decision-making thanks to a better visibility of risks and project progress.
Sustainability of results
We set up the conditions for a sustainable change dynamic by organising the “after project” and providing tools for continuous improvement (Lean 6 Sigma, BPM).
Change management at all levels
We are at all the crossroads of IT and business operations, thus guaranteeing optimal take up of changes.
Our staff expertise
Our consultants have commercial operational experience. They also benefit from in-house certification training courses. This guarantees the quality and pragmatism of our support.
BAW’s expertise combines a deep understanding of innovative technologies with invaluable business experience to help you create new products and services that meet the needs of your internal and external customers.
Our case studies
Each client is a new adventure. Our clients trust us to advise and support them in complex issues. Here are a few of the most significant of our client cases, which are based on our most advanced expertise.
BAW accompagne le Premier Opérateur Télécom Européen dans la mise en œuvre d’Anaplan
BAW accompagne l’un des Leaders Mondiaux de l’Evénementiel dans son choix d’ERP pour la refonte de son SI de Gestion
BAW supports the world’s leading company in Tableware in aligning its processes and implementing its forecasting and budgeting tool
Do you have an IT
transformation project ?
BAW can support your teams integrate new ways to be more resilient, agile and responsible i:
- IS roadmap
- Organisation and sizing of the IT department
- Application strategy
- Digital best practice
Discover all news about our firm, the analyses of our experts, the dates of our next events, articles and resources in every aspect.
Business At Work x Exertum, a winning combo for the SAP users
IS strategy in the age of cloud computing
“Cloudisation” of the Information System
Change Management in a Collaborative and Digital Context
Business At Work develops partnerships with technology leaders to accelerate and secure your transformation projects.