Pharmaceuticals Cosmetics Food processing
BAW’s digital experts support the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Food sector businesses succeed in a complex and changing environment, facing increasing pressures, risks and challenges.
The industrial sector has integrated transformation and the constant search for excellence and innovation as major survival criteria in an environment where competitive and regulatory pressures, operational and financial risks, and social and environmental issues have intensified.
The Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Food sectors are experiencing major changes, the pace of which is constantly accelerating:
- Players’ concentration on certain stages of their value chain
- Increased product customization and shorter product lifecycles
- Increasing regulatory constraints
- Distribution channels’ increase
- Increased demand volatility and new consumer behavior
- Consideration of CSR requirements needed in all activities
- Response to product traceability expectations
- Attracting talent and developing increasingly specialized skills.
To effectively support clients, we intervene at all stages of the optimization of their operational performance:
From upstream consulting, organizational design, process optimization, to the implementation of effective and proven management solutions, coupled with the possibility of taking full or partial responsibility for the operation of these solutions.
To this end, Business at Work has been deploying high-level expertise in the various business areas and technologies for 20 years, to improve performance and innovation.
We help clients by placing experts with them to support them on a range of issues:
- Business and Information System Master Plan, definition of transformation roadmaps
- Reduction of product lead times
- Organization and management of transformation projects
- Building an agile and resilient supply chain
- Process modelling and optimization (Lean Management)
- Business process digitalization
- Change management at all levels of the company
Our business case studies
Each customer is a new adventure. Our customers trust us to advise and support them on complex issues.
Le Groupe BAW accompagne en AMOA la Maison Johanès Boubée dans sa migration S/4HANA
BAW accompagne le Premier Opérateur Télécom Européen dans la mise en œuvre d’Anaplan
BAW accompagne l’un des Leaders Mondiaux de l’Evénementiel dans son choix d’ERP pour la refonte de son SI de Gestion
BAW supports the world’s leading company in Tableware in aligning its processes and implementing its forecasting and budgeting tool
BAW supports the second French Formula 1 automobile manufacturer in the performance of its outsourcing
Do you have a
transformation project ?
Business At Work can support your teams in adopting new, more resilient, agile and responsible practices:
- Demand Driven, OP&S
- AMOA, change management, choice of solutions
- Lean, process optimisation, KPIs
- Traceability, serialisation
Discover all the news about our firm, the analyses of our experts, the dates of our next events, our articles and our resources in every aspect.
Business At Work x Exertum, a winning combo for the SAP users
IS strategy in the age of cloud computing
“Cloudisation” of the Information System
Change Management in a Collaborative and Digital Context
As an inevitable consequence of dematerialisation and digital innovation, managers are digitalising to improve processes and adapt to the market.
BAW can support you in your positioning in order to prioritise your projects and build a long-term vision for your company.