AMUE relies on SAP Enable Now for its E-learning production with BAW
Mission : Implementing the right tools to develop an e-learning offer
Business Expertise: Leading the transformation of the company
Industry: Public Sector
The agency for the mutualisation of universities and higher education or research establishments is a public interest grouping (GIP). It offers its members 16 collaborative software packages in 4 areas: HR, finance, training and research.
260 training courses are offered to approximately 2000 trainees.
As part of its digital transformation, the AMUE would like to offer an e-learning training program to make it easier to enter the job market, provide information on recurring operations, carry out the necessary pre-requisites for face-to-face training at a distance, etc.
- Assistance in mastering SAP E.N. On Premise
Technical implementation: technical scoping, drafting of implementation procedures, verification of technical prerequisites, etc.
Functional implementation: functional scoping, workshops to collect parameters and draw up production rules – authorization guidelines
Training of the entire project team: authors and functional administrators
- Support for eLearning production
Assistance in the development of the training course: creation of summaries and storyboards
Help with the production of e-Learning: templates, animated and interactive pages, quizzes, tutorials, exercises, tests, operating procedures
Assistance with the integration of e-Learning in the Moodle LMS (SCORM standard)
Mission Duration: 5 months
Challenge : Empower teams to create their next e-learning project
- Validation by the representative bodies of the members’ business sector functions of the strategy of diversifying the AMUE’s training offer with eLearning
- The 10 pilot learners approved the SIFAC eLearning (SAP GUI) during the test phase
- Trained teams who took control of the SAP Enable Now solution and produced 3 eLearnings: SIFAC (SAP ECC Finances), SIHAM (HR Access) and EVRP (internal application) during the year of our mission