Applications Day: Making the Most of Your Oracle On-Premise Applications
#Applications Day – Oracle France x Association des Utilisateurs Francophones d’Oracle
BAW Experts invite you to join us at the Event
Applications Day, a day for the Oracle On-Premise Solutions users
Don’t miss the event organised by AUFO, in collaboration with Oracle, at France on Thursday 24 November 2022.
On the programme of this 100% Applications Day :
- Morning : Several joint sessions to discover Oracle’s innovations and commitment,
- Morning : Sessions dedicated to each solution, with the presentation of the roadmap and new features,
- Afternoon : Numerous user feedbacks for each solution, including feedbacks from Eiffage on PeopleSoft, Decathlon on JD Edwards, and Naval Group and Poclain Hydraulics on E-Business Suite.
Find the complete program of this day rich in highlights, on the future of Oracle Applications: on the AUFO website
The AUFO, Association et Club des Utilisateurs Francophones d’Oracle, is organising this event in collaboration with Oracle.
Founded in 1994, AUFO now has over 400 members, representing 55 companies, including Business At Work again this year.
AUFO is an association and club for users of Oracle solutions, totally independent from Oracle :
- To listen to its members, users of Oracle solutions,
- To increase exchanges to better understand the needs and expectations of each member,
- To continue and intensify the dialogue with the Oracle teams and its partners,
- To encourage the exchange of experiences between members and to contribute to the evolution of the Oracle offer.
BAW Experts will be present during this day: Let’s talk about User Feedback, Oracle Solutions and Innovations.
REGISTER AND JOIN US AT APPLICATIONS DAY : click here
BAW, Major Partner and Oracle Solutions Expert
Created in 2000, Business At Work uses a unique combination of Business and Information System expertise to define, manage and implement its clients’ transformation projects, based on a balanced model of Consulting, Integration and Recurring Services.
As an Oracle partner for more than 20 years and a key player in the ecosystem, BAW assists you in the transition to the Cloud and in the optimisation of your On-Premise Applications.
We also help you get the most out of your applications, and choose how best to meet your needs from a deep and diverse offering. BAW can help you make the most of the depth of Oracle’s technology offerings, including the specifics of the IaaS/PaaS, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Find out more about BAW’s Expertise, Offers and Support
- Read our article on The 6 Major Areas of Evolution of PeopleSoft
- Read our expert article on choosing between Hyperscalers PaaS Platform and Oracle PaaS Platform